Automatic counting and filling/sealing line: tablets, pills and capsules in bottles.
1 - Rudolf Deckert bottle feeding system (year 2007) comprising :
- R.Deckert FE 250 bulk bottle loading hopper/conveyor
- R.Deckert PS 1000 bottle unscrambler
Equipment for feeding the line with empty bottles from bulk unloading.
2 - R.Deckert ABM 600 bottle blower/cleaner (year 2007)
- With TPG 1700 conveyor
- Integrated control panel
Machine used to clean empty bottles by compressed air.
3 - King TC8 filling unit (year 2006/07)
- TC-8 counting/distribution module (8 counting lanes, 2 filling lanes).
- Integrated automatic conveyor, operated by AT LC/8 (variable speed drive).
- Integrated control panel / regulation
Automatic tablet, pill, capsule counter with vibrating tracks. Equipped with a vibrating hopper, eight vibrating tracks and two dosing units. The machine is supported by a KING ATLC conveyor and an automatic system to present the empty bottles to the dosing heads.
4 - CAM TRE EMME T40V bottle sealing machine (year 2005)
- Pre-sealing + screwing of the bottles.
- Capping head also available
- Vibrating bowl + cap conveyor
- Electrical panel / Control panel
Automatic screwing machine, equipped with a single capping group with capping heads for several different cap sizes.
Numerous spare parts and formats available, including
Format and spare parts for the blow moulder
Spare parts for the King equipment
Format and spare parts for sealing machine (heads, electrics, wheels, gluing height...)
List of sizes available on request.