Soldering device for circuit boards (e.g. Type: SMD &/or Composite design) and drying SMD adhesive.
- soldering unit works with functions -->intake - flow - soldering - cooling
- with software functions
- can be integrated in a production line
Further technical details:
- inert gas with Nitrogen 30 m³/h; 6 - 10 bar over pressure
- water requirement: 20 Liter/min; 2 - 5 bar over pressure
- exhaust quantity: 1000m³/h
- electr. operation capacity: 12 kW
- room required: L: 6500 + loading station 2000 x W: 1400 x H: 2100mm
Supplementary equipment incl.:
- automatic stacker LSB 03 with reloading device and discharge conveyor for intake of e.g. circuit boards
- plant is applicable as spare part deliverer or for refurbishment or rebuild.
Machine is CE98 certified
On sale as is.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|