Speeds of up to 5,000 tubes per hour, approx. 80 tubes per minute.
- Auto cassette infeed and integrated tube orientation
- No tube no fill device
- PLC control with single nozzle filling on a 12 station turret with adjustable filling stroke
- Heated hopper (hot water) with stirrer
- Tube seal trimming device
- Safety guards with electric interlocks
- Two sealing heads: one plastic (hot jaw) and one metal (3 folds)
The metal/aluminium tube head has 5 stations:
- station 1 for expelling air from tube and preclosing prior to folding
- stations 2, 3 and 4 for tube sealing (3 fold)
- station 5 for coding and crimping
The plastic/laminate tube head seals by means of heated jaws (1-3 pair) covered with Teflon cloth and the heating regulation for each jaw is by electronic temperature controller. The sealing, coding and crimping is done on one station.
All stainless steel construction.
1 set of change parts included.
Machine size: 1800mm x 1400mm x 2400mm, approx. weight 1500kg.
To view a video of this machine running: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6S5W9TD9DyA