distance from the working spindle until clamping plate min./max. 0/160mm
- coolant device Schimpf - Haan
- hydraulic aggregate Rexroth ( 250bar and 250 liter)
- swarf conveyor Myfran GmbH ( dimension L:2,6xB:0,68xH:2,2m
- control panel with jib arm 1800mm
- manual switch
Table Type Boring and Milling machine is offered in a transportable condition.
- W-axis (spindle longitudinal): 600 mm
- work table: B-Achse: 4x90°
- control: Siemens System 8
- clamping surface area: 1250x1600 mm
- table load capacity: 12000 kg
- tool taper: ISO 50 DIN 2079 SK50
- revolution per minute: 12-3000 rpm
- feed: x/b-Axis: 1-6000 mm/min
- rapid traverse x-axis: 12 000 mm/min
- rapid traverse b-Axis: 3,06 min-1
- tool turret: 55 positions
- spindle stroke - max.: w-Axis: 600 mm
- total power requirement: 95 kVA
- weight of the machine approx.: 32,6 t
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 6,0x5,5x5,0 m
- dimensions of hydaulic: L:2,3xB:0,9xH:4,5 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 2,3x0,9x0,45 m
- dimension coolant device LxWxH: 0,82x0,6x1,2 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||76|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Dec. 10, 2019|