CROSS/TRANSVERSE PART PLANT consisting of: Reel straightening machine and shears
- Cutting length: 1500 mm
- Sheet thickness: approx. 1.0 mm
- operation via control panel and foot control
- manual operation / automatic
- Table size: 1530 x 400 mm
- Rear end stop: adjustment range 1300 mm
- Size: LxWxH: 1600 x 2.0 x 1350 mm
- Stand width: 1585mm
- Table size: 1700 x 700mm with side stop 1x fixed and 1x adjustable (manual)
- 2 pcs. infeed rollers, revolving, Ø 50 x 1670mm
- Straightening rolls: 2x opposite draw rolls (2x top/2x bottom) both driven, adjustment path 10mm vertical
- continuous rollers: 3x top running, manual adjustment 8mm vertical and 4x bottom driven, fixed
- Size: LxWxH: 1580 x 2050 x 1260mm
- manual operation/handling
- Spread: max. Ø 520mm
- Size: LxWxH: 550 x 800 x 1550mm
The machine has a manual counter.
- 1 pc. spare blade (must be regrinded)
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|