Plant for filling tablets and capsules into containers (bottles/cans), consisting of:
• Blow-out machine Kugler Linoclean:
- Output max. 120 container/min
- 6 blow-out stations, blow-out with ionised air
- Exhaust air is extracted on site
- Touch panel Siemens Simatic C7
- Existing format parts for plastic bottles: Format 1 square 36.5 x 36.5 mm, height without cap 65.8 (+/- 1) mm and formats 4, 5, 6 Ø 50 mm (+/- 0.5) mm, heights without cap format 4: 61 (+/- 0.6) mm, format 5: 79.8 (+/- 0.8) mm, format 6: 122.8 (+/- 1.0) mm
- Missing format parts: Rail guides for formats 4, 5, 6, cellular wheels for formats 1, 4, 5, 6, belt strap
• Filling and closing machine Kugler Flexocount with tablet/capsule counter PPS Pharmacount 12-2:
- Output max. 60 container/min
- Counting machine with 2 filling stations (2 x 6 counting chutes)
- Filling in 2 steps
- Cap feed with vibratory bowl (without transfer rail between vibratory bowl and cap transfer (take-off lock)
- 1 pre-screwing station with sensor "desiccant in cap", without screwing head
- 1 post-screwing station with torque adjustment and inclined seat control, without screwing head
- Good push-out
- Bad ejection
- Touch panel Siemens TP 270 for Flexocount operation
- Touch panel Pro-face for operating Pharmacount
- Existing format parts for plastic bottles formats 4, 5, 6 Ø 50 mm (+/- 0.5) mm, heights without cap format 4: 61 (+/- 0.6) mm, format 5: 79.8 (+/- 0.8) mm, format 6: 122.8 (+/- 1.0) mm, cap Ø 42.6 (+/- 0.3) mm, height 24.6 (+/- 0.6) mm
- Missing format parts: For Flexocount complete format 1, partial rail bad ejection format 6, belt strap, for Pharmacount some parts between counting troughs and filling funnels.
The cable connections between the main control cabinet and the machines are disconnected but labelled. The machine is only sold complete as-is without technical inspection.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||133|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Sept. 29, 2021|