Application: Precision grinding of cylindrical and tapered bores
- with dressing device
- with coolant tank
- hydraulic system
- machine light
- grinding headstock adjustable 15° and 90°, bedded on oscillating longitudinal table
- workpiece spindle speed: 25; 45; 80; 140; 250; 450 rpm
- revolutions of the internal grinding spindle 4600 - 31000 rpm
- mounting sleeve of the internal grinding spindle Ø 100mm, current grinding wheel mounted: Ø 24mm x W: 23mm
- largest stroke of the longitudinal table 600mm
- table feed grinding: 0.2 - 6 m/min. and dressing: 0.2 - 5 m/min.
- largest Ø without chuck protection 470mm
- smallest coarse infeed by hand: 0,01mm
- grinding wheel feed via control 0,001 - 0,01mm
- grinding wheel feed for plunge grinding: 0,001 - 0,005mm
- grinding diameter: 250 mm
- grinding length: 250 mm
- internal diameter: max. 250 mm
- min. internal diameter: 10 mm
- grinding depth: 250 mm
- swing diameter: max. 400 mm
- revolution per minute of spindle head: 4600 - 31000 rpm (grinding spindle)
- spindle headstock: MK 2
- grinding wheel diameter: Ø 330 mm
- table feeds longitudinal: 0,2 ... 6 (m/min.) m/min
- stroke of the table: max. 600 mm
- total power requirement: 9,0 kVA
- weight of the machine: approx. 3,6 t
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 1,3 x 2,3 x 1,9 mm
- dimensions of hydraulic: 890 x 360 x 640 mm
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|