The machine has the following production options: sawing, deburring, beading, chamfering and cutting ring assembly.
- Saws: motor-driven with stop and linear scale.
- Chamfering: 30° chamfering e.g. welding chamfer machining
- Flanging: with tools Ø 12, 15, 18, 22, 28 mm (machining unit integrated)
- Deburring: Inner and outer deburrers
Bending can take place in multiple radius.
The machine is mobile and can be mounted at different locations.
- various bending tools for tube Ø 12, 15, 22, 28 and 2x Ø 18 x 2 mm
- various clamping and auxiliary equipment
- various inserts for cutting ring assembly
- tube diameter: 6 - 42 mm
- wall strength: 3 mm
- bending radius: max. 90° im Nachsetzen 180° mm
- bending speed: 20° / Sek.
- tube pipe draw up length: 6000 mm
- total power requirement: 1,5 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 0,62 t
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: repositioning 3,5 x 0,8 x 1,25 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|