Set up for ALU/PVC and ALU/ALU operation
• Format range blister (W x L) min 50 x 22 mm / max. 156 x 115 mm
• Drawing depth max. 10 mm
• Output 15 - 55 forming cycles/min
• Transport length 42-115 mm
• Film width 100-168 mm
• Forming film Ø max. 450 mm, core Ø 76 mm (PVC) / 150 mm (ALU), mech. clamping
• Cover film-Ø max. 240mm, core-Ø 76 mm, mech. tensioning
• Adhesive bonding point detection forming film
• Feed after forming and after sealing
• Print image control with cover film stretching
• Tear and pore control for forme film and cover film Visiotec VisioScan MT-160/200
• Heating plate station for PVC forming film not available, can be retrofitted on request at extra cost
• Forming station with compressed air for PVC forming film, pre-equipped for pre-stretching die
• Mechanical forming station for ALU forming film
• Filling control VisioChrom HR 302A1 with own UPS
• Coding station bottom side forming film with laser coder Domino D320i and suction system DPX 1000 SA Digital
• Perforating station (heated) for scoring the forming film between the products to facilitate tearing off.
• Slitting station for cutting the film ribbon in the direction of film travel (format section)
• Control IPC Beckhoff C6330-1002, new in 2014, with Touch Panel Beckhoff, operating system Windows 2000 Professional.
• Menu languages German and English
• Without product feed. On request, installation of a used, directional feeder (SimTab) for tablets/capsules possible at extra cost.
• Without reject blister, is pre-equipped in the control system with ejection counter-check. Can be retrofitted on request at extra cost.
• Only 5,881 operating hours
• Drive 400V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||111|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Aug. 10, 2022|