Unused Hoonga Automatic Blister Packaging Machine, Model HM-V6 Plus. Unit was originally manufactured in 2017 and has never been used. Machine is capable of packaging a wide range of solid products including tablets, capsules, soft gels, candy and gum. Machine is currently set up for cold forming; ALU/ALU. Can also run materials including PVC, PVC/PVDC, PVC/ACLAR, and PET. Lid foil applicable for packaging with materials including aluminum, paper and multilayer foil, with correct tooling.
• Cold Forming Output: 15 to 30 cycles per minute;
• Thermo-Forming: 20 to 50 cycles per minute;
• Blisters/Min: up to 200;
• Format Range, (cold form): Max: 280mm Wide x 145mm Index x 12mm Depth;
• Format Range, (thermo-form): Max: 280mm Wide x 145mm Index x 18mm Depth.
Comes with the following features:
• Stainless Steel Product Hopper with Vibrator;
• Universal Brush Box Feeder;
• Pre-warning Sensor for End Forming and End Lidding;
• Splice Point Detection Forming and Lid Foil;
• HPF Elektronik Color Camera Inspection System;
• Control System with PLC and Touchscreen;
• Tear Marking on the Backer Foil;
• HPF Elektronik Pin Hole Detector;
• Individual Rejection System with Verification Sensor;
• Eye-Mark System;
• Perforation Station;
• HAPA Printer, Model H-230 (top mounted);
• Forming Film Supply Stand;
• Waste Spool Winder;
• Stainless Steel Panels;
• Integrated Start/Stop/Emergency-Stop Button Controls;
• Complete Safety Features with Panel Guards and Interlocks.
Tooling - 5 Sets:
1. Blister Card: 40mm x 92mm. For Tablets and includes;
• Perforation Tool;
• Track Feeder.
2. Blister Card: 62.3mm x 116mm. For Tablets and includes;
• Perforation Tool;
• Shutter Gate Feeder.
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2021|
|Number of listings||2|
We provided late model, high end, unused and used process and packaging equipment primarily for the Pharmaceutical industry. With over 25 years experience, we can help with your entire range of … read more
We provided late model, high end, unused and used process and packaging equipment primarily for the Pharmaceutical industry. With over 25 years experience, we can help with your entire range of equipment needs. We will also purchase your good surplus equipment.
|Last activity||May 5, 2021|