VACUUM PROCESSING UNIT
• Vacuum mixing, dispersing and homogenizing plant
• Mixing vessel useful volume 65-250 l, vacuum proof -1/2 bar, perm. operating temperature 138°C, double jacket
• Lid hydraulically liftable/lowerable
• Homogenizer in the bottom of the vessel, enables suction of liquids and powders, output 9 kW, speed 1,000-3,000 rpm
• Counter-rotating planetary agitator with scrapers, output 7,5 kW, speed 7.5-75 rpm
• Transfer and discharge piping
• CIP cleaning
• Vacuum and cooling/heating by external supply
• Product contact parts made of 1.4571/AISI 316 Ti
• PLC Bosch CL300
• Screen with membrane keypad
• Various new gaskets as accessories
• Drive 230/400V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||162|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Aug. 8, 2023|