• Format range folding box (5 inch) width 15-103, height 9-70, length 42-250 mm
• Output max. 160 folding boxes/min, continuous operation, the maximum speed depends on the format and product
• Centrally adjustable product chain
• Closure on both sides offset tuck-in flaps
• Leaflet Folding and inserting machine from magazine GUK FA21/4, Cartonac 68
• Code reading Laetus Argus 4 (2x brochure, 1x folding box, 1x brochure presence in folding box)
• Colour embossing unit opposite insertion side
• Bad ejection with ejection counter control
• Compressed air vacuum generator retrofitted
• Touch panel Siemens Simatic OP7 retrofitted
• PLC Siemens S7-300 retrofitted
• Enclosure with safety switches retrofitted
• Jog button
• Electr. connection 400V/50 Hz
This equipment is located in DE
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||161|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Aug. 8, 2023|