• Vacuum mixing, dispersing and homogenising unit (inline)
• Homogeniser with 2-chamber system, chamber 1 mixing/dispersing, chamber 2 homogenising, homogeniser nominal size diam. 120 mm, mechanical seal, speed 500-3,000 rpm, drive 8 kW.
• Mixing vessel gross 85 l, usable volume approx. 11-56 l, vacuum-proof -1/6 bar, perm. operating temperature 180°C, double jacket, automatic lid lifting device.
• Scraper agitator counter-rotating with flow breaker, Garlock seal ring, speed 5-36 rpm, drive 1.5 kW
• CIP cleaning
• Vacuum pump (water ring) Hilge with vacuum separator and controller
• Recirculation line
• 1 storage tank on the right (melting tank), capacity 45 l, double jacket, removable lid
• 1 storage tank left, capacity 30 l, without double jacket
• 1 separate melting tankl, capacity 60 l, double jacket, mobile
• Temperature control unit Single STW 150/1-18-36-N
• Parts in contact with product made of 1.4571/AISI 316 Ti
• Adjustable pressure/temperature mixing vessel
• Contactor control, frequency converter Lenze
• Drive 230/400V/50Hz
• Various piping and sealing accessories
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||April 12, 2022|