Continuous capping machine equipped with one turret, suitable for capping plastic and glass bottles, with small footprint and high flexibility. Complete with vibratory unscrambler feeder.
SECTORS OF USE:
Designed for the pharmaceutical industry, it is used in the cosmetic and nutraceutical sectors as well.
The bottle is conveyed inside the capping machine by the infeed betl. The carousel conveys the bottle under the capping head where a belt feeds the cap and an arm picks it up and deposits on the neck of the bottle. Once the bottle has been capped it is conveyed to the machine outfeed.
• Central starwheel, equipped with safety clutch, for bottle trasport to the different operating stations
• One through tabletop conveyor, for the bottle inlet and outlet, with adjustable guides, allowing the By-pass function, if requested
• Maximum accessibility to all working areas
• All groups have been designed in order to allow quick and easy cleaning procedures
• All the parts in contact with the product are made of 316 L Stainless Steel
• Volumetric Filling group, with quick-lock syringes, in stainless steel or ceramic.
Minimum quantity of change parts, in order to achieve:
• Very fast changeover time - reduction of dead times and consequent longer time for the production
• Easy changeover, tool free
• Low costs of additional sets of change parts - cost reduction
Year of construction: 2003
Bottle diam. min-max mm 18-80
Bottle height min-max mm 35-200
Mechanical speed Strokes/min 180
Net weight Kg 1300
Max load current A 9
Frequency Hz 50
Tensione comandi VDC 24
Safety trip out KA 6
Voltage V 3X 380V +N +PE