LABELLER TAMPER EVIDENT SIDE FLAPS
• For applying security labels to both side flaps of a folding bo.
• Output max. 100 cartons/min
• Max. Folding box width in infeed direction crossways 180 mm, max. height 92 mm
• Side conveyor belts
• Upper retaining conveyor
• 2 Label dispensers PAGOmat 6/2 A-100 with operating units
• Label dispenser Height and crosswise adjustable
• Label reels core diam. 76 mm, outer diam. max. 280 mm
• Various controls via light barriers
• Blow-out station for bad cartons with ejection countercheck
• HMI Siemens Simatic Panel Touch,
• PLC Siemens S7-300 CPU 314C-2DP
• Drive 400V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
|Main category||Process and Packaging|
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||157|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||May 24, 2023|