5-Axis Machining Center
- reverse cooling unit make Knoll, hydraulic aggregate, electric cabinet, swarf conveyor, coolant filtering system
- toolchanger for 60 tools, coolant through spindle (CTS)
- x-travel: 1220 mm
- y-travel: 820 mm
- z-travel: 610 mm
- c-axis: 360 degrees
- b-axis: 100 degrees
- control: Siemens 840 C
- clamping plate: 750x750 / 800 Ø mm
- table load capacity: 600 kg
- turning speed range - spindle: 20 - 8500 rpm
- tool taper: SK 50
- distance between columns: 1400 mm
- distance spindle nose and table: 90 - 700 mm
- number of toolholder-holes: 60 pcs
- weight of tools max.: 25 kg
- tool length - max.: 400 / Ø 260 mm
- tool changing time: 8 sec
- feed: 1-15000 mm/min
- capacity at 100% load: 15 kW
- total power requirement: 70 kVA
- space requirements approx. LxWxH: 9,0 x 7,2 x 4,2 m
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 5,3x5,0x3,4 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|