The automatic punching press is equipped:
- table plate: WxD: 450 x 160mm
- inlet device on the left: infeed width (for material) 160mm and infeed height 60 - 125mm
- outlet device right: with feed max. 160 mm/stroke
- drive-gear block
Optional 3 pieces of coilers for sale (Description available)
- pressure: 40 t
- shearing force - max.: 40 kp/mm²
- cutting capacity Thickness / width: 1.6 / 180 mm
- strokes per minute: 400 (min./max.: 125/500 strokes/min. adjustable)
- ram stroke - max.: 32 mm
- distance table/ram: 315 mm
- stroke adjustment: 56 mm
- installation height: 315 mm
- usable table area WxD: 620 x 510 mm
- compressed air connection: 4.5 - 6 atü
- total power requirement: approx. 5.5 kW
- machine weight: approx. 3.4 t
- machine dimensions approx. LxWxH: 2.1 x 0.98 x 1.85 m
- dimensions control panel LxWxH: 0,45 x 0,60 x 0,93 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|