Vegetable Oil Extraction Plant with Capacity 2 Ton/Hour Unused
Unused oilseed extraction plant with capacity 2 tons/hour made 2007, suitable for rapeseed and sunflower seed. Intended use was to produce feedstock for biodiesel plant.
– (2) Screw presses with capacity 1t/h each of oilseed, made by Reinartz GmbH.
– Pre-heating tank for oilseed with capacity 6 m3.
– (2) adjustable heating porpotion screws with capacity 2 m3/h, made by Tornado Horstkotter GmbH.
– Crude oil tank with capacity 25 m3. Has stirrer and heating system.
– Filter with filter area 84 m2, filter volume 5.7 m3, made by Amafiltergroup Alkmaar B.V.
– (2) Air compressors with working pressure 7.5 bar, made by Kaeser GmbH.
– Air tank with micro filter capacity 5 m3, made by Otto Klien GmbH.
– Silo for grain with capacity 1236 m3 with temperature and level control, elevator, and screw extractors.
– Electronic parts required to operate the plant.
Equipment list available on request.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2015|
|Number of listings||241|
|Last activity||Oct. 30, 2020|