Hydraulic punching automatic for precision work (High-Speed-Press)
for punching, drawing, pressing coin, bending, riveting, trueing, assembling
- with hydr. gripper feed Model HS und 7-Rolls-Straightener
Normal bands with thickness of about 0,4 mm - 2,5 mm as well as narrow ones up to 4 mm can be processed
- with slide round pillar guidance
- with automatic central lubrication
- High-Speed: up to 400 strokes min-1
- adjustable fixed stop via motor (manually from below )
- 1x hydr. aggregate
- 2x switch cabinets
Condition: punching press has a control malfunction and will be sold as is!
- pressure: 63 t
- distance between columns: 200 mm
- stroke: 150 mm
- dayligth: 430 mm
- no. of strokes: 400 strokes/min
- T-slots: H 12 650 18 mm
- hole in table: 420x160 b x l mm
- ram surface area: 650 x 450 mm
- control: Wanzke Tronicpress CNC
- passage of columns: 550x540 mm
- tank: 200 l
- stroke of ram - fixed: 100 mm
- ram diameter: 40 mm
- table height over floor: 1000 mm
- table: 600x450 mm
- table height over floor with metal base stand: 880 mm
- total power requirement: 30 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 3,9 t
- space requirement of the machine approx.: 1875 x 1400 x 2500 W x L x H m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|