- of disk-shaped and annular, bulky and large-scale workpieces
spindle box clockwise and counter clockwise
column support with bed slide, chisel holder with 4 time clamper , upper - cross tranverse and bed slide
- transverse slide 750mm
- cross slide 630mm
- upper slide 180mm
- bed slide 1200mm
- swing diameter over foundation plates 2480mm
- max. clamping diameter with external clamping / with internal clamping:250-2300/550-2500mm
- thread cutting metric and inch
with 3 clamping base plates
- faceplate diameter: 2500 mm
- turning length: variable
- centre height: 1250 mm
- spindle bore of work spindle: 100 mm
- range of revolution per miute: 2,8 ... 140 U/min
- faceplate rpm: 18
- feed range: 0,18 ... 63 / 18 steps mm/min
- rapid traverse longitudinal and cross: 5000 mm/min
- control voltage: 220 V / 50 Hz
- total power requirement aprox.: 55 kW
- weight of the machine aprox.: 29 t
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|