Compact design, self-adhesive label applicator with average output of 3,600 containers per hour (60 per minute, depending on container size and type).
Suitable for the following bottle and label sizes:
- bottle diameter 16mm-100mm
- bottle height 35mm-160mm
- label length 20mm-150mm
- label height 15mm-80mm
Comes with 5 sets of change parts and was previously used for the following products: ampoules 1-2ml, 5ml, 10ml and vials 2ml, 5ml, 10ml.
Best suited to small bottles and vials as well as ampoules, cartridges and other non-stable containers.
Depending on set up, the containers are supplied by a machine upstream or by a suitable feed system (stand-alone machines are loaded manually from trays). The feed of the bottles into the working area is controlled by minimum/maximum sensors. The operations are carried out in an intermittent or continuous motion depending on the machine model and set up. The functionality of the label dispenser can be increased by a series of additional checking devices and workstations.
This machine has been upgraded and modified to current Pharma grade production standards:
- Delta Elektronik CD1 Servo Drive/Positioner for controlling the motor torque and speed
- Laetus luminescence sensor LUMAT 920 M with camera system
- Camera system by Vision Automation A/S (manufacturer's web site http://www.visionautomation.dk/)
- Allen coder
220/380v, 2kw, 50hz, 24volt
Manuals partially in German, Danish and English and includes electrical diagrams.
- labeller 2100mm x 2000mm x 2000mm high, approx. weight 20kg
- control panel 2000mm x 1500mm x 2100mm high, approx. weight 100kg
WORKING WHEN REMOVED FROM PRODUCTION
To view a video of this machine: https://youtu.be/JJ-Ztyq6XDc & https://youtu.be/tZEZGBOG-Os
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||25|
|Last activity||April 2, 2020|