The TLT 1400 is a one-lane thermoforming machine for the manufacturing of thermoformed packaging and aluminum foils.
SECTORS OF USE:
Pharmaceutical, chemical, cosmetics, food, dietary, medical devices, manufacturing.
This Blistering machine is characterised by fast and easy size change, precise reproducibility of all parameters, production safety for product and packaging material by indirect tool temperature maintenance at forming and sealing station, functional safety by cavity centering with roller web transport. Product feed by means of linear feeder, positive blister transfer without chain transport system. All standard thermoforming films and aluminium foil are usable with this machine.
Available format sizes:
- 14 tablets for blister: oval tablets size 26,5 x 12 x 10 mm, blister size 142 x 63 mm;
- 6 tablets for blister: round tablets size 13 x 13 x 7 mm, blister size 120 x 53 mm;
- 6 tablets for blister: round tablets size 12,5 x 12,5 x 7,5 mm; blister size 120 x 63 mm;
- 15 tablets for blister: oval tablets size 27 x 12 x 10,5 mm; blister size 112 x 90 mm.
Installed format size:
- 10 tablets for blister: round tablets size 16,5 x 16,5 x 7,5 mm; blister size 140 x 50 mm.
Year of construction: 1997
Length mm 4820
Width mm 930
Height mm 1650
Net weight Kg 3600
Output max. 400 blister/min
Film width max. 155 mm
Width of cover material max. 151 mm
Workable area max. 180 x 145 mm
This equipment is located in IT
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery