2 Units 30HXC WATER-COOLED CHILLER ARI RATINGS (60 Hz ONLY)
*Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Institute (U.S.A.).
†IPLV shown is the lower of Sequence A or Sequence B unloading.
1. Rated (60 Hz only) in accordance with ARI Standard 550/590-98
at standard rating conditions.
2. Standard rating conditions are as follows:
Leaving Water Temperature: 44 F (6.7 C)
Flow: 2.4 gpm per ton (0.043 L/s per kW)
Entering Water temperature: 85 F (29.4 C)
Flow: 3.0 gpm per ton (0.054 L/s per kW)
Fouling Factor (Cooler):
0.00010 hr x sq ft x F per Btuh (0.000018 m2 x K per W)
Fouling Factor (Condenser):
0.00025 hr x sq ft x F per Btuh (0.000044 m2 x K per W)
3. IPLV is a single number part-load efficiency value calculated from
the system full-load efficiency values and corrected for a typical
building air-conditioning application.
4. All data in this table is rated (60 Hz only) in accordance with ARI
Standard 550/590-98 as represented in the ECOLOGIC™ Chiller
Selection Program (E-Cat) version 2.80.
5. Contact Carrier for custom ratings.
UNIT SIZE 30HXC-171
OUT PUT- KW- 585.3
INPUT POWER -118.2(kW)
COOLER FLOW GPM-398.1, L/S 25.1
COOLER PRESSURE DROP- FT OF WATER-13.3, KPA-39.6
CONDENSER FLOW GPM-497.6, L/S-31.4
CONDENSER PRESSURE DROP-FT OF WATER-15.9, KPA-47.4
FULL-LOAD EFFICIENCY- (kW/Ton)0.712, IPLV† (kW/Ton)-0.538
VERY MOTIVATED MUST SELL TO MOVE OUT, IMMEDIATELY, HIGH MAINTENANCE WITH SCHEDULE RECORDS ALL AVAILABLE.