• Gross capacity 400 l, usable volume approx. 150-360 l
• Container/mixing tools made of stainless steel V2A (1.4541, AISI 321)
• Main drive 17/20 kW, 65/130 rpm
• Chopper drive 5/6.3 kW, 1500/3000 rpm
• Main drive with shaft seals
• Chopper drive with air gap seals
• Gearbox type CHVW, size 200, i = 10
• Pneumatic discharge
• Contactor control
• Compressed air 4-7 bar, consumption approx.9 Nm3/h
• Drive 400V/50Hz/27kW (no Ex/ATEX)
• Qualification documentation
• Regularly maintained
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||100|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||April 12, 2022|