- To order
working table height 904 mm
edge thickness 0.4 - 3 mm
workpiece thickness 8 - 50 mm
minimum element length 190 mm
minimum length of the element (without balls) 120 mm
minimum workpiece width 110 mm
feed speed 7 m / min
feed motor power S1 0.55 kW
working pressure 6.5 Bar
working temperature 190 ° C
dimensions (L x W x H) 3314 x 1085 x 1300 mm
weight 545 kg
engine power S1 2.2 kW
number of diamond cutters 2 pcs.
cutter diameter 80 mm
cutter height 56 mm
cutter harvesting range 0.5 / 1 / 1.5 / 2 mm
diameter of the extraction nozzles 2 x 80 mm
Radial cyclin aggregate R = 2 mm
Glue scraper aggregate
S1 engine power 0.18 kW
tank capacity ~ 0.8 kg
stub diameter 60 mm
Ø of the saw blade / number of teeth Ø 125 mm / Z 12
rotational speed 12,000 rpm
motor power S1 0.19 kW
motor power S1 2 x 0.35 kW
Cutter Ø / number of TC knives Ø 55.3 mm / Z 3
rotation speed 12,000 rpm
The minimax ME 35TN ER features:
2. Applying glue
3. Pre-cutting with a guillotine
4. End truncation with radius function R2 mm
5. Milling excess edge
6. Radial cycline
7. Glue scraper
8. Grooving (Option)
- Comfortable and simple operation thanks to the ergonomic control panel on the machine body.
- Pre-milling aggregate with two heads with diamond knives.
- High quality of the processed edges thanks to precisely operating aggregates.
- The solid and heavy construction of the units guarantees long-term and reliable use.
- Equipped with a radial and glue scraper aggregate.
- The electronic temperature control system maintains a constant temperature of 150 ° C in "standby" mode. This allows for quick warming up to working temperature and return to work, and prevents overheating and burning of the glue in the tank.
- Precise regulation of glue application.
- The edge clamp is realized by means of 2 aluminum rollers.
- Aluminum glue tank with non-stick coating
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2015|
|Number of listings||13|
|Last activity||May 22, 2021|