Brand New GE VENUE 40 Ultrasound
THIS EQUIPMENT IS NEW!!!
The Venue 40 has intuitive, pre-configured application settings and an easy-to-use, touch interface. There are no buttons, no knobs, no keyboard to complicate the process or slow you down.
High-resolution images for a high level of confidence
- Needle recognition supports vision in three key areas—needle, anatomy and motion - to help accurately reveal the structure of a needle within anatomy, without distortion. Precisely visualize your target and surrounding anatomy – all with defined edges and detail.
- Power Doppler Imaging (PDI) highlights vascular sensitivity for fine vascularity and low flow.
- PDI quantification for diagnosis and monitoring.
- PDI sensitivity helps verify the presence of blood flow to help detect small vessels, inflammation and disease states in adult and pediatric patients.
- Color and PDI quantification helps measure blood flow within a specific area to assist with diagnosis and monitoring.
Remarkably easy to use – regardless of your application
- Choose from three probes - always connected - for quick access to multiple exams.
- Work quickly with intuitive, pre-configured application settings.
- Perform exams easily with an intuitive touch interface.
- Respond fast with quick boot-up when time is critical.
- Enhance comfort and efficiency with adjustable height and screen.
With a Linear Transducer L12