HP 8593E 9 kHz to 22.0 GHz fully synthesized portable spectrum analyzer with options 004, 023, and 130 installed. The analyzer is in excellent operating and physical condition with a few scratches from normal use.
The options installed are as follows:
004 - Precision frequency reference
023 - RS-232 serial port
130 - Narrow resolution bandwidths (30 Hz, 100 Hz, 300 Hz and 200 Hz EMI)
Also included with the analyzer is a CD containing two manuals in electronic format. The manuals on the CD are as follows:
- 8590 E and L Series Users Guide
- 8590 Series Programmers Guide
The analyzer powers up and performs all of its internal tests flawlessly. One picture shows the analyzer with its 300 MHz @ -20dBm calibration signal presented at its input. Other pictures show the analyzer with a 5 GHz @ -20dBm, 10 GHz @ -20dBm, and 22 GHz @ -20 dBm signal presented at its input. The analyzer responds to random signals between 9 kHz and 22.0 GHz presented at its input and is accurate.
The certificate of calibration will be included with the analyzer.
Included in this auction is the 8593E spectrum analyzer with power cord and manuals CD. The coaxial cable shown in the pictures is included in this auction. Thanks for looking.
Key specifications of the 8593E from Agilent’s web site:
The Agilent 8593E is an easy-to-use microwave spectrum analyzer that offers a wide range of performance, features, and optional capability to meet your measurement needs. Downloadable measurement personalities combine with optional plug-in performance to provide tailored solutions for your application.
- Perform complex tests simply and quickly with measurement personalities that support applications like cable TV/broadcast, component test, electromagnetic compatibility, lightwave, and wireless communications
- Four slot cardcage
- Split screen display
- One-button measurement routines
- Advanced measurement functions
- Dual interfaces (Optional)
- Built-in tracking generator (Optional)