5-Axis - High Speed
Universal milling and drilling machine for metal, plastic, wood, glass, graphite, etc.
Application for milling, grinding, drilling and tapping
absolute travel over 2 tables: x/y- and z axis: 1500/2500/900mm
- 2 pieces shuttle tables (size per table: 1100 x 1100 x 700mm) loading takes place outside the table
- working spindle type: HF 100A 150
- plate magazine for 12 tools IBAG HF 100
- tool measurement via Blum laser measuring system
- 2 pieces vacuum pumps
- chilly type cooling unit - 08-S
- protective enclosure/workspace elements
Further Technical Details:
- c-axis: 365°
- spindle head swivable left - right: A-Axis = +/- 110° °
- control: Num 1050
- spindle revolutions per minute station 1: max. 58 000 rpm
- tool taper: HSK 32 E
- tool changer with: 12 tools
- tool clamping: HSK 32 E
- rapid traverse longitudinal and cross x + y: 60 m/min
- rapid traverse vertical z: 30 m/min
- air-pressure connection: 6 / 10 bar
- total power requirement: 23 kW
- dimensions of machine: approx. L:6,0xB:4,2xH:3,4 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: approx. 1,8x0,75x2,1 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|