2x Transfer presses (Fiume) as complete plant for sale
Electrically driven double-column press for metal working, preferably for punching or forming work.
Automatic press plant with part feed of raw parts via separation and infeed section. Production line for punching parts, production of sheet metal parts by forming (deep drawing) and punching.
The transfer takes place via several mechanical cam disks.
Further technical data:
- press force 50 t / per press
- shear force 9 t / per press
- max. tool installation height: 350 - 430mm
- clamping plate currently on table: 1.070 x 350 x 30mm
- belt feed (zig-zag), feed length 0,1 - 999mm
- coil size L: 1,2 x W: 1,4 x H: 1,55m; inside Ø 480 - 520mm; outside Ø 1.400mm; expansion max. 500mm
- transfer unit manufacturer Püchel, for feeding the components (cigarette tubes), production capacity = 100 pieces/min; size L: 2.000 x W: 1.500 x H: 2.000mm
- 2 hydraulic power packs - overload safety device (hydraulic)
- various punching and pressing devices and accessories
The plant was used to produce cigarette tubes for use in automobiles.
- punching capacity: 500 kN
- cutting capacity: 9,0 t
- control: CNC KOCH automation
- ram adjustment: 80 mm
- stroke of ram - fixed: 170 mm (fixed)
- no. of strokes: 20 - 120 strokes/min
- distance between columns: 1140 mm
- table surface area L x W: 1100 x 400 mm
- ram surface area L x W: 1100 x 400 mm
- passage opening in table: 950 x 100 mm
- table height over floor: 1100 mm
- column travel -side: 315 mm
- drive AC: 230 VAC/24 VDC kW
- operating pressure: 6 bar
- total power requirement: approx. 28 kW
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|