- soundproof safety cabin
- 6-cylinder diesel engine (Perkins), 84 kW at 2500 rpm, fuel consumption 6 - 7 dm³ / h
- Fork extension: 2.15m
- dimensions including extension: 6,8x2,46x3,0m
- forks adjustable left / right and together / seperate and tilted 10 degrees forward / backward
- Fork carriage width: 2400mm
- Size of the forks: D = 65mm; W = 200mm; L: 1600mm
- driving speed up to 30 km / h
- rotradius inside: 300mm outside: 4180mm
- parallel-lifting mast
- load center
- Lifting speed: 0.35-0.4 m / s
- lifting mast height min / max .: 3990 / 6490mm
Optional various spare parts available value approx. 30.000,00 EUR!
- lifting capacity in kg: 10 000 kg
- fork length: 1500 mm
- lifting height ca.: 4700 mm
- Number of working hours: 7325,5 h
- weight of the machine ca.: 17,0 t
- dimensions L x W x H: 6,8 x 2,5 x 3,0 m with forks
- dimensions L x W x H: 4,7 x 2,46 x 3,0 m without forks
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|