Control panel with handwheel
swarf conveyor Hakusan (hinged type)
Oil cooler Daikin AKZ
Cooling water system with supply Hakusan
operating hours / switched on hours read out from the control without warranty!
A new spindle was installed (Original from Kitamura)!
Machine can be demonstrated under power.
- x-travel: 760 mm
- y-travel: 460 mm
- z-travel: 455 mm
- control: Fanuc Series 16i MB
- spindle speed: 15 000 rpm
- tool taper: BT 40
- tool changer with: 30 places
- tool changing time: 3,2 sec
- weight of tool max.: 8 kg
- diameter of tools max.: 80 mm
- Table dimensions: W: 865 x L: 410 mm
- no. of tables: 2 (shuttle tables)
- table load capacity: 200 kg
- feed speed x-y-z-axis: 0 - 15 000 mm/min
- rapid traverse: x-y-axis: 30 000 mm/min
- rapid traverse z-axis 24 000 mm/min
- idle run: 21647 h
- spindle hours: 0 h
- total power requirement: 25 kVA
- weight approx.: 9 t
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: 3,05 x 2,50 x 2,75 m
- dimension swarf conveyor LxWxH: 3,10 x 0,65 x 1,75 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|