Year: 2014, sole owner, is delivered with complete manuals.
Maximum Machine Speed: 228 MPM
Machine Hours: 2461 Hours
Power supply: 460VAC 3Ø
Step & Gear Angle: 1/8 "
Uncoiling axes: 1 Cantilever axis for roll Diameter Max. of 40 "
Splice Table: Yes
Corona treater: No
Stress Control: Fife Brand
Band Guide: Fife brand, with 2 edge sensors
Ink Stations: 6 Seasons Ink Base Water
UV stations: Station 4 prepared for UV (Cold Foil) / Station 6 prepared for UV / 1 Movable UV Cassette Brand GEW / 1 E-Brick Brand GEW / 1 Touch Screen.
Stamping stations: 2 stamping stations / 1 cantilever axis for rolling roll / 1 cantilever axis for rewinding label skeleton.
Inspection: Complete BST printing inspection system (Camera, Monitor, etc.)
Electric Key: Type Columbus McKinnon.
Refining Station: 3 pneumatic blades for refining.
Rewind Axes: 1 Cantilever axis for roll Diameter Max. of 40 "
* 42 printing cylinders. Wilson Brand (88, 90, 96, 102, 108, 112, 136)
* 13 ceramic anilox. Brand Harper
* 7 magnetic rollers. Wilson Brand (88, 90, 96, 102, 108, 112, 136)
* 10 ink trays. Brand Mark Andy
* 10 cartridges for doctor blade. Brand Mark Andy
* 13 rubber rollers for inkwell (meter roll). Brand Mark Andy
* 1 roll for self-adhesive lamination in stamping station. Brand Mark Andy
* 2 tractors for Stamping stations. Brand Mark Andy
* 4 Jacks for Stamping stations. Brand Mark Andy
* 6 ink trays. Made locally
* 2 tools to place bearings in anilox
* 2 kits to work Cold Foil
* 2 rollers nip for kit cold Foil
* 2 kit for working laminated UV
* 2 rollers nip for UV lamination kit
It also includes complimentary:
• 1 pivoting axis for Tecle. Made locally
• 1 Cabinet for anilox. Made locally
• 1 Furniture for printing cylinders. Made locally
• 1 ink cart / anilox / rollers. Made locally
• 1 table for the E-Brick. Made locally
• 1 stool for die cutting section. Made locally
• Various consumables such as Doctor Blades, inks, varnish, stickyback