In 2016 the processor board was converted to the new version Marncon 15" LCD.
- graphic display on the screen
- programmable mirroring
- 2-stage gearbox
- automatic central lubrication
- Cooling: Spindle is lubricated with oil from outside (programmable cooling valves)
- 4 axis for subsequent mounting of a indexing device, via parameter from control.
Optionally, the stainless steel lower basin can be offered for 800.00 Euro. (D: 2100 x W:3000 x H:80 mm)
Further Technical Details:
- x-travel: 1270 mm
- y-travel: 508 mm
- z-travel: 635 mm
- control: Haas Fanuc 4 Achsen
- table-size: 1625 x 710 mm
- table load capacity: 1575 kg
- revolution per minute: 10 - 7500 U/min.
- spindle head: ISO 40 DIN 69871
- feed speeds: infinitely variable X+Y+Z Axis: 0 - 7600 mm/min
- rapid traverse: X+Y+Z Axis: 18,0 m/min
- tool changer: with 20 places
- air-pressure connection: 6 bar
- interface: RS 232
- total power requirement: approx. 13 kVA
- weight: approx. 6,1 t
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 3,6 x 2,36 x 2,7 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||113|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|