The AW-HE120 delivers the highest image quality of any integrated pan/tilt/zoom camera. Featuring a fast 20X zoom lens and a three 2.2 megapixel U.L.T. MOS imagers supporting Full HD video capture, the compact HE120 produces excellent video in a wide range of shooting conditions.
Ideally suited for such demanding applications as sports, staging, House of Worship, news and government video, the HE120 is equipped with the same high-performance sensors and digital signal processing used in Panasonic broadcast camcorders such as the AG-HPX370. With a 1000 TV lines of resolution and a 60dB signal-to-noise ratio, the HE120 sets a new performance standard for integrated PTZ cameras, with advanced features as 16-axis color correction and Panasonic’s exclusive DRS (Dynamic Range Stretch). HD-SD/SDI, HDMI, Analog Component, and SD Composite outputs are all built-in, for out-of-the-box ease of deployment.
The camera's 20X optical zoom lens covers an extended range of shooting situations, from small room wide-angle to back of the house ultra-telephoto, with 35mm equivalents of 32.1 mm at wide-angle to 642.5 mm at telephoto. Remote controlled neutral density filters, DRS, shutter, and other functions enable optimal exposure for a wide range of shooting conditions. The camera’s fast, quiet integrated pan-tilt head covers a wide range of motion, with a pan range of ±175° and a tilt of -30° to 210°.
The HE120 supports both RS-422 serial control and IP control with dedicated RJ-45 connectors. It is compatible with current Panasonic controllers such as the AW-RP655 and AW-HS50, and with many serial and IP control systems from Crestron, AMX and other vendors. The HE120 supports both direct and Web-based IP remote control, so the camera can be securely operated and adjusted remotely from an ordinary browser-equipped PC—anywhere in the world.
• HD/SD-SDI and HDMI outputs are standard as well as analog component and SD composite.
• Supports international HD and SD video signal formats including: 1080/59.94p (HDMI only), 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p (HDMI only), 480/59.94i, 1080/50p (HDMI only), 1080/50i, 720/50p, 575/50p (HDMI only) and 576/50i.
• Weighs just 6.6lbs and consumes just 21 Watts at 12V DC (power supply included)
• Available in two colors (HE120W: pearl white, and HE120K: black matte metallic) to suit a range of installation venues.
• Built-in remote-controllable, four-position ND filter (clear, 1/4, 1/16, 1/64) facilitates flexible exposure control in brightly lit shooting situations
• Newly-developed pan-tilt mechanism combines a high level of responsiveness with static precision. A low NC (Noise Criteria) level of 35 is maintained for shooting in noise sensitive environments such as jazz clubs and boardrooms.
• Up to 100 preset positions and camera settings are stored in the camera, perfect for the most demanding large venue installation
• A twist-lock ceiling mount is included as a standard accessory, and the HE120 also equipped with a 1/4-20 tripod mounting screw receptacle and a safety lanyard for use with many tripod mounting and grip systems.
Power Requirements: DC 12 V ±10 % (AC adaptor provided)
Power Consumption: 1.75 A
Weight: Approx. 3.0 kg (Approx. 6.6 Ib) (including the mount brackets)
Dimensions (W x H x D): 180 mmx228 mmx220 mm (7.1 inches x 9.0 inches x 8.7 inches) (excluding protrusions, cable cover, direct ceiling mount brackets)
Image Sensors: 1/3 progressive 2.2 megapixel, 3MOS sensor
Lens: Motorized 20x zoom, F1.6 to F3.4 (f=4.5 mm to 90 mm, 35 mm equivalent: 32.13 mm to 6452.5 mm)
Focus Distance: Entire zooming range: 800 mm, Wide end: 400 mm
Output Format: 1080/59.94p*1, 1080/59.94i, 720/59.94p, 480/59.94p*1, 480/59.94i, 1080/50p*1, 1080/50i, 720/50p, 576/50p*1, 576/50i
Synchronization System: Internal/External synchronization (BBS/3SY)
Pan-tilt Mechanism: .
Installation Method*2: Stand-alone (Desktop) or suspended (Hanging) *To ensure safety, AW-HE120 must be secured by using the mount bracket provided.
Pan/Tilt Operation Speed: Max 60°/sec.
Pan Range: ±175°
Tilting Range*3: —30° to 210° * Depending on the pan or tilt position, AW-HE120 may be reflected in the image.
Preset Positions: 100
Footnote: *1 When 1080/59.94p, 1080/59.94p and 576/50p are selected, output signals on SDI and analog component are 1080/59.94i, 1080/50i, 480/59.94i and 576/50i respectively.
*2 For safety purpose, the included mounting, bracket must be used for installation.
*3 The camera may be subject to external glare, depending on the pan and tilt position.
Specification are subject to change without notice.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2008|
|Number of listings||0|
|Last activity||July 31, 2015|