Single-column automatic punching press with central touch-screen control panel PMI 331 CT
- sturdy welded construction C-shape
- Press is mounted on a base frame with reel-straightening combination (make BSA type HR--20/230 AP / R-65/360/7-EM-GR BJ 2008)
Reel: Manufacturer BSA
- load capacity max. 20 kN; strip width 30 - 360mm; jaw spread range 420 - 520mm; max. coil outside Ø 1500mm; weight approx. 800kg
- frame rigid welded construction; reel head with jaws and coil limiter, pressure arm, manually adjustable brake
- belt width 30 - 360mm; material thickness 0,6 - 4,0mm; 7 straightening rolls Ø 65mm and 2 pulling rolls Ø 65mm; straightening speed 2 20 m/min stepless, weight approx. 550kg
Operation via two-hand stand and control panel
- light barrier LENZ electronic SOLID - SEPK 02.2.L.22
- 4x machine feet
- pressure: 80 t
- slide stroke: 30 - 120 mm
- throat: 300 mm
- ram adjustment: 100 mm
- no. of strokes: 40 - 130 strokes/min
- dayligth: 400 mm (without clamping plate)
- table dimensions: 1200 x 600 x 70 mm
- passage opening in table: Ø 180 mm
- surface area of ram: 600 x 450 mm
- control for program: SPS S7-300 mit PROFIBUS Siemens
- security control: PILZ SPS PSS 3075/3
- total power requirement: approx. 7,5 + 2,2 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 7,5 + 0,8 + 0,55 t
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 1,1 x 0,55 x 2,3 m
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 2,35 x 2,0 x 2,9 m
- dimension L-W-H belt feeder+coiler: 3400 x 1500 x 2000 mm
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|