Confocal Raman microspectrometery system is based on Renishaw RM1000 spectrometer and Leica DM LM microscope.
Product description and equipment:
1) Spectrometer Renishaw RM1000:
- resolution donw to 0,2 cm-1;
- variable spectral slit width;
- high sensitivity array detector 576 х 400 pixels;
- thermoelectric cooling down to -70°С;
- wide spectral range (from UV to NIR);
- option of automatic changing of longpass Rayleigh filters and diffraction gratings (if those are available in configuration)
2) Microscope Leica DM LM with closed stage;
3) CCD camera;
4) Objectives with different magnification: 10х, 20х, 50х, 100х;
5) Excitation laser 785 nm;
6) Longpass Rayleigh filter at 785 nm (stocks Raman spectroscopy, minimum Raman shift approx. 250cm-1)
7) Diffraction grating (1200 grooves per mm);
8) Personal computer with OS Windows and WIRE software with spectral database;
9) There is an option to equip the spectrometer with additional longpass Rayleigh filter, additional diffraction grating and additional laser
Equipment in good condition. Fully working, tested, and calibrated. Demo measurements are available. Used. Refurbished.
Please, do not hesitate to contact for further information.
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2020|
|Number of listings||7|
|Last activity||Jan. 27, 2021|