This press is a high-performance press for mass production /series production.
- Contains left side a material feed via automatic feed (mechanic) and right side a waste cutter. Feed = 0-200mm, roll width =250mm
Partial documentation as a copy available.
Machine is not functional and is on sale as is!
- pressure: 125 t
- stroke: 28 mm
- number of strokes: 56-225 strokes/min
- distance between columns: 1000 mm
- ram adjustment: 60 mm
- distance table/ram: 376 mm
- Table dimensions: W:950xD:720 mm
- passage opening in table: 400x130 mm
- height over floor: 1120 mm
- ram surface area: 920x540 mm
- mortise hole in ram: Dm 65 x 120 mm
- column travel -side: 250 mm
- total power requirement: 30 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 15,5 t
- dimensions of machine: 3,1x1,34x3,6 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 0,64x0,22x1,2 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|