Tailift НР1250 Servo Punch Press with CNC was manufactured in 2006.
It has been in operation since September 2006. Since 2010 has been used as a backup because another punch was purchased. There is a multi-tool for punching various holes.
The Tailift punching press performs high-precision and high-speed punching and forming of 3-D elements (stiffening ribs, bulging, etc.) of sheets up to 2500 mm long and develops a punching force up to 20 tons. The automatic positioning of the clamps is carried out using inertia-free electric motors and ensures high productivity.
The Tailift turret punch press traditionally uses a rigid closed frame that has been heat treated to relieve internal stresses.
A series of Tailift turret presses with a revolving drum for 34 tools with two autoindex stations. The increased strength of the machine is provided by the closed section of the frame. High positioning accuracy of 0.1 mm is ensured by the use of precision hydraulic components and servo drives. Numerical control is carried out by the FANUC 0i-PC system. The monitor and control panel are mounted in a mobile unit. It is possible to connect the machine to a local network.
The Tailift punch press meets the requirements of customers requiring high precision and productivity. The operator has access to control and programming.
• Jig punch (revolving) presses have a solid closed bed, due to which an accuracy of 0.1 mm is maintained along the entire punching contour, in contrast to Jig punch presses with a C-shaped bed.
• Due to the high accuracy of the frame, the parallelism of the entry of the punch into the die is achieved with an accuracy of +/- 0.01 mm, regardless of the sheet thickness and as a result of the gap between the punch, stripper and die.
• Automatic repositioning of sheet clamps up to 10000 mm without changing the punching accuracy.
• Hydraulic high-precision impact and revolving drum with two auto-indexing stations that can be rotated 360 degrees allows you to produce parts of any complexity quickly and efficiently.
• Revolving drum with 34 stations.
• Rigid design provides high accuracy at high travel and punching speeds.
|Client type||End User|
|On Kitmondo since||2013|
|Number of listings||4|
|Employees||51 - 100|
Manufacture of steel and wood and combination interior doors
|Last activity||Oct. 8, 2021|