- One preowned Smith Detection
- Model 400B-LS
- Mfg. 2006
- Icon Mobility Spectrometry (IMS) a solid or liquid sample is introduced to the analyzer by thermal desorption or direct injection.
- The resultant vapours are swept in through the inlet by the carrier gas and ionized.
- The product ions are gated into the drift tube and accelerated by an electric field toward the detector.
- Air flows through the drift tube in a direction counter to the electric field.
- Drift times depend on the size, shape, and mass of the analyse and range from about 3 to 50 milliseconds.
This equipment is located in US
Discover Valorexo, the first fully automated digital valuation tool for industrial machinery
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2011|
|Number of listings||75|
|Last activity||July 18, 2022|