Press is equipped with:
- safety control by "Pilz"
- flywheel brake
- fully automatic lubrication
- tool monitoring
- suitable for inlay work
- only setup mode / single stroke possible
- setup via silent mode possible
Press can be inspected under power.
- pressure: 160 t
- slide stroke: 250 mm
- number of strokes - idle run: single stroke 13 strokes/min
- throat: 500 mm
- table surface area: 2000x950 mm
- ram adjustment: 100 mm
- ram surface area: 1400x800 mm
- height over floor: 800 mm
- distance between columns: 1460 mm
- dayligth: 600 mm
- manual operated: yes
- total power requirement: approx. 32 kW
- weight of the machine approx.: 21,5 t
- dimensions of machine: 2,7x2,5x4,2 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 2,0x0,64x2,01 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|