• Formate area folding box (5 inches) w 20-95, h 16-70, l 60-200 mm
• Output max. 100 boxes/min, intermittent
• Closure both side reverse tuck flaps
• Centrally adjustable product chain, appr. 2.000 mm length
• Especially designed for cartoning of bottles with infeed turn table Bosch URK 1200 and bottle handover in product chain
• Leaflet folder/inserter from magazin Bosch FM 76-4
• Code reader Laetus Argus 4 (1x leaflet, 1x folding box, 1x leaflet presence in folding box)
• Blind embossing device opposite slide-in side
• Bad discharge in ejection bin with ejection counter check
• Vacuum pump
• Several bottle handover format parts for single bottles diam. 63, 53, 46, 40, 35, 30, 23 mm and 3 bottles simultaneously 23 mm (appr. data), other format parts possible against extra charge
• PLC Siemens S5-115 U with EPROM
• Electr. connection 400V/50 Hz
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2009|
|Number of listings||132|
|Employees||11 - 50|
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Last activity||Sept. 29, 2021|