- separated production cell
- coolant system
- control panel with swivel-mounted boom
- measuring probe SK 40 Heidenhain TS 120
- oil collecting basin
- x-travel: 600 mm
- y-travel: 400 mm
- z-travel: 420 mm
- spindle taper ISO: SK 40
- control: Heidenhain TNC 360
- quill stroke vertical: 75 mm
- turning speed range: 20 ... 4000 rpm
- spindle head swivable left - right: 90° left / right °
- feed: X/Y/Z: 1...6000 mm/min.
- feed: X/Y: 7 m/min. + Z: 6 m/min.
- table dimensions: 900 x 460 mm
- table load capacity: 400 kg
- weight: approx. 2300 kg
- dimension machine approx. LxWxH: 4,0 x 3,8 x 2,0 m
- total power requirement: 13 kW
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||102|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Feb. 10, 2020|