- Turning and milling
- linear guides
- Live Tool Option ( Station for driven tools )
- Shop Turn
- coolant system
- workpiece catch tray
- Safety Switch Idec HE 1G-21SM
- The shown tools (and others) are optionally available: 4 x driven tools, 8 x fixed tools with different reducing bushes, as well as electronic measuring probe Renishaw RP3.
The machine can be demonstrated under power.
- turning diameter over bed: 300 mm
- turning length: 300 mm
- x-axis: 170 mm
- z-axis: 335 mm
- turning diameter: max. 300 mm
- cutting: time 34 h
- control: Siemens 810D
- range of revolution per minute: 6000 rpm
- tool taper: BMT-55
- rapid traverse X-axis: 36 m/min
- rapid traverse Z-axis: 36 m/min
- spindle bore: 45 mm
- spindle nose: A2-5
- tool turret - number of stations: 12 places
- tailstock taper MT: MK 4
- quill stroke: 80 mm
- drive power: 5,5 / 7,0 kW
- total power requirement: approx. 11 kW
- weight of the machine: approx. 3,2 t
- dimensions L x W x H: 2200x1700x1800 mm
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||99|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|