• Automatic operation, product feed horizontal, box feed vertical
• Folding box format range w 15-140 x h 10-70 x l 45-160 mm depending on format inserts (data not binding, exact statement after receipt of customer's folding box sample)
• for both sides flap closure by hot glue with hot melt device Nordson ProBlue 4
• Output max. 55 cycles/min
• Product infeed conveyor with grouping and stacking station for small carton in infeed direction w 22 x h 9 x l 70 mm, other product infeeds possible at extra cost
• Embossing unit for flap opposite insertion side with 2-line embossing stick
• Outfeed conveyor with stacking chute for filled folding cartons
• Available format sets for folding box sizes w 75+70, h 21+12 mm (depth adjustable without format)
• Teachbox for checking the function of the closing tools
• PLC Siemens S7-300 CPU 314 with operator terminal Siemens Simatic OP 3
• Connection 400/230V/50Hz
This equipment is located in DE
|On Kitmondo since
|Number of listings
|11 - 50
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical m… read more
The company can draw upon more than 40 years of second-generation experience in the worldwide trade of pre-owned machines for the pharmaceutical industry. In addition to pre-owned pharmaceutical machines, we also offer used machines and equipment from the fields of chemistry, cosmetics, foodstuffs, paints and varnishes.
In accordance with the high standards of maintenance in German industry, our pre-owned machines are generally in good to excellent condition. If regularly serviced, checked and validated, second-hand machinery and equipment, particularly from the pharmaceutical sector, may be utilized effectively for many years. Many firms make use of our services to market their used machinery and equipment exclusively on a commission basis via our worldwide network.
Wherever possible, we have all our used machinery and equipment checked over by our experts in our own, modern workshop in the 2009 new built company building.
|Jan. 23, 2024