THERMO FORMING MACHINE for vacuum forming and laminating of interior panelling in vehicle construction with films and textiles.
Additionally to this Machine there can also be offered a Laminating Press Huber 30t
- form surface below max. 700x1900mm incl. infeed carriage
- top-form surface (in turntable design 4 times fold rotation) max. 700x1900mm
- upper heating station: L heating surface: 2000xB: 1000mm power from 34 kW 134 pieces quartz lamps
- lower heating station: L heating surface: 2000xB: 1000mm power of 34 kW 134 pieces quartz lamps
- cutting power/pressure up/down: 30kN
- Vacuum pump 70m ³ / h per pump (more pumps available)
Further Technical Details:
- working pressure: 6 bar
- workpiece height: max. without table: 350 mm
- workpiece height max. with table: ca.150 mm
- vacuum pump: 300 m³/h
- foil width: approx. 800 mm
- control: Siemens S5
- connected load: 119 kVA
- total power requirement: 119 kVA
- weight of the machine: approx. 9,5 t
- space requirements of the machine approx.: L:11,0xW:6,0xH:4,8 m
On sale as is, without test run. Optionally on sale with test run for higher price.
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||103|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||May 7, 2020|