- distance clamping mandrel - milling center min./max. 60/1160mm
- wheel Ø with counter holder 1100mm, number of gear max. 500mm, weight max. 5500 kg
- clamping mandrel on table 90mm
- tool milling arbor Ø 32, 40, 50, 60mm
- lifting device
- 2 pieces of transformer (65 kVA)
- coolant tank
- 37 pieces of various change gears
- such as thread milling cutters, milling spindles, various tensioning and aids, various reducing sleeves and many more.
- z-travel vertical: 750 mm
- max. wheel diameter: 2000 mm
- gear width: 660 mm
- module max.: 16/18/20/25
- feed: 0,35 - 47 / 18 steps mm/min
- range of revolution per minute: 18 - 125 / 18 steps rpm
- diameter of tools max.: Ø 230 mm
- tool length - max.: 300 mm
- table-size: Ø 1250 mm
- table hole: Ø 250 x T:400 mm
- total power requirement: 12 kW
- dimension machine approx.LxWxH: 5,5 x 2,2 x 2,8 m
- dimensions electric cabinet LxWxH: 0,85 x 0,30 x 2,00 m
|Client type||Machinery dealer|
|On Kitmondo since||2019|
|Number of listings||91|
|Employees||11 - 50|
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for al... read more
Since 25 years reputable companies are trusting in our Know-how as a specialist for used machine tools and plants. Through decades of market presence we are aware about the growing demand for always better quality machines. This results in increasingly comprehensive repairs, which already ranged in the past up to the area of the overhaul and modernization. In order to expand this area further, our company was founded.
With our years of experience in the field of machine tools, with competently employees, with a new production facility with cranes capacities of up to 64t a permanent selection of more than 700 machine tools on-site, we are very well positioned.
Once Upon a time ...
Machine tools and toolings, was the Union of nationally owned companies of the GDR and the biggest company group in East Germany. The entire machine manufacturing of Republic of Germany was divided in various branches and locations. Hence, well-known hydraulic and eccentric presses were manufactured in Zeulenroda and Erfurt and the Heckert milling machines in Karl-Marx-Stadt (today's Chemnitz).
Through reliable quality, these machine tools became well-known all around the world.
|Last activity||Jan. 23, 2020|